Sunday 2 September 2012

A Follower!

I was so excited to see someone has chosen to follow me.  GiddyStuff was the blogger who introduced me to the Monthly Make and her site is great!!  I now need to see how I can create something in my sidebar to show the blogs I like too.

Dr. Who was up to its normal high standard last night - I am told (by my children who seem to know much more than I do) that the girl in last night's episode is going to be the new assistant.  Can't quite understand how this will transpire so will be watching next week's episode to hopefully find out?

As didn't get out much this weekend thought I'd post some photos taken a few weekends ago when we travelled down to the Blisworth Canal Festival (by car not boat).  It was wonderfully organised and we spent a whole day looking around the many festivities taking place on the canal and in the village.




 
We decided to join the new Canal and River Trust as we get so much enjoyment when we are on the canal, either on a boat or walking along the towpaths and we know how much effort and money it takes to keep the canals open to all.
 
If you want to see some better photos and see what was taking place at Blisworth you can follow the link http://www.blisworth.org.uk/images/Festival/2012/account.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment