Thursday 6 September 2012

EUREKA!!

Finally, my diary turned up when looking tonight in my old laptop case - hurray I am saved.  Unfortunately, it does look like I booked an important meeting for this coming Monday - so tomorrow will be spent ringing round trying to see if people can come to it and I'll probably have to cancel those that have said yes because others can't at such short notice.  Not good.




 
Over the past two nights, as well as looking for my diary, I have also managed to get a small hook rug finished and two scarves completed.  I think I might post the blue scarf as my monthly make as it was mostly knitted during September, the red one had been started some time ago and just needed a few more rows to finish.  What do you think?

I am also posting the two photos I took on Tuesday night when the red sky was spectacular. Somehow it just didn't come out the same on the photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment