Tuesday 4 September 2012

Back to School

No. 1 daughter back to school as a sixth former today.  We walked up the road together, brilliant sunshine and with me reminiscing about my first day of sixth form going off to catch the bus.  We parted company at the traffic lights with her going for the bus and me walking off to school.  However, I will have to leave much earlier tomorrow as it took me longer to walk than I thought - luckily no kids in today but they will be there tomorrow!

A day spent meeting up with other teachers, clearing and cleaning classrooms ready for the new year and going through new policies and procedures, including fire safety training.

Tonight I have to fill in my questionnaire for the start of my SENCO training and get my Head tomorrow to a) be my mentor & b) fill in her bit.  Tomorrow, I should also be finding out more about what will be happening this year in my new role.

No comments:

Post a Comment